Friday, February 4, 2011

Ugh.

"Hurry up, you need volunteer hours and you need to do them soon or you won't graduate and you won't get a good job and make enough money and you'll have to spend the rest of your life as a poor hobo working at McDonald's—"

YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ALL THIS? YOU THINK I'M SUCH A DUMBASS THAT I DON'T KNOW MY OWN GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS? FUCKING HELL.

ALSO, THERE'S A FALLACY FOR THIS. IT'S CALLED FUCKING SLIPPERY SLOPE, LOOK IT UP.






(... Sorry for the capsrage and the complaining. But when you get something like this every single fucking day, there comes a point where it just starts to piss you off.)

3 comments:

O.OY said...

i see you learnt something from english class x).

and hobos dont work at mcdonalds. theyre not that lowly yet. ill let you decide who "they" are.

Anonymous said...

You do not mean that we both got a lecture that evening.

Fecking shiitake mushrooms.

ughhhhh lifeeeee

FANGZ said...

lol I see your parents use the McDonalds example too. Everytime my dad scolds me it usually leads to your going to end up working at McDonalds. Don't you think they're are worse jobs than McDonalds? Plus, corporate officals at McDonalds actually earn a lot. So its not always a bad thing saying "I work at McDonalds" Just saying.

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger