Monday, February 14, 2011

Balancing chemical equations.

It is confusing. Refuse. D<

Also, I tried googling redox-or-something-or-other (the thing we're going to learn tomorrow) and my brain got extremely muddled after skimming through a few results. I am so confused now.

TIME FOR ANTHRO THEN :|

We got our ISP project/essay in Anthro already. What.

Basically, we have to write a research essay (research, not opinion) about an issue relating to social sciences/humanities. I chose gender roles, because it's interesting and I want to learn how to write trap characters better because they're fascinating.

BABY YOU'RE A FIREEEEEEWORKKKKKK

It seems that so many people hate Valentine's Day. o.o I mean, even if you're single (and especially if you're single), doesn't that just mean you're allowed to express love for everyone without people going like "OMG YOU'RE SUCH A CHEATER!" or whatnot? Also, for me at least, giving tons of people Valentine's gifts (read: cookies) is a lot more fun than just giving one person. I like mass gift giving, and it also gives me an excuse to give things to certain people where it would otherwise probably be awkward and/or suspicious. But that's neither here nor there.

... Right, should be working.

1 comment:

mich said...

hahah!
thanks for your cookie :D
LOL, i'm anticipating something going on in your love life soon... ;PPP

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger