Sunday, February 27, 2011

Taking a break.

From my increasingly incessant ranting about school and work.

I have milk and cookies in front of me right now. I'm one of those people who don't like eating/drinking certain things in combination with others, which is why I never drink milk in the morning when I'm eating, say, scrambled eggs for breakfast. It's kind of disgusting. (Juice, however, is happily welcomed.)

On the downside, the milk is cold and it's making me cold. Yesterday I binged on spicy food at the restaurant and now I'm drinking cold milk that came straight out of the fridge and I think I'm really going to regret this when I get a massive stomachache later.

IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO DRAG ME AWAYYYYY FROM YOUUUUU

I think I got most of the choreography down. :D

Yesterday, Jacob and I discovered that BBCode works in MSN. Meaning now I can litter my MSN messages with italics and strikethroughs and all that pretty stuff without manually changing the font and ahmgggg ♥ (For the record, I flipped my shit out at this discovery with massive amounts of keyboard smashing. :D)

... Okay, I really am starting to get a stomachache. I should go put some socks on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BBCode doesn't work if you have emoticon blocker on.

Even though I understood your use of [s] and the closing.

xD This will be useful. I'm glad I practise typing BBCode what with my apps and stuff for SM....xD

-ducks your hit-

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger