Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My computer is lagging.

Really badly.

Anyway, exam review day and first day of semester two today! Rundown time, shall we?

Period 1 - Lunch. I'll probably spend all my "lunches" for the whole semester chilling at the library and being unsociable and reading psychology books because I'm just like that. :P (Sorry Fanderson.)

Period 2 - History. (At first I forgot that I had History second and thought I had Science second instead... so I went in the opposite direction to the Science classroom before realising my mistake and having to go all the way to the other side of the school for History. Thankfully I was at the library Period 1 so from the library to the Science classroom didn't take all that much time. xP) Today we listened to this song that apparently lists a bunch of events and people and inventions and stuff from various time periods? Bennett (why do I keep reading his name as Banette STOP THAT RACHEL) seems okay so far, but maybe it's too early to make a judgment. Shandershon randomly called John A. McDonald "Jam" right in front of Bennett. It was funny. (By the way Shandershon, I remembered to do the adding thing, so no worries :D)

Period 3 - Science. Hazlewood seems funny but kind of... I dunno, not that easy? If he really is going to prep us for AP sciences, I have a feeling it's not gonna be a cakewalk. xP Also, he found it amusing that over half the class was already looking forward to going to LaserQuest.

Period 4 - Ah yes, the lovely disaster of the day. See, I completely forgot to get my new timetable from the office ('cause first period lunch, no homeroom derp) and so I had no idea that my Anthro class switched classrooms. Apparently neither did three other people in the class, but eventually, with some greatly appreciated help from Shandershon who was stalking me to Anthro, we found the new room and came in like fifteen minutes late. Yeah, way to make a first impression. But Woo didn't seem to be all that bothered, she seems pretty nice so far. She kinda reminds me of Gloria for some reason. Uhm, we did a little diagnostic test thing in Anthro, I answered most of the questions, uhm... oh, and one of the questions I was actually reading about just two periods ago during my "lunch", so that's all good :D (Too bad my Anthro class isn't like Period 2, because then I could read all my psychology books and then reference random things I found interesting in the very next period... ah well. xD)

Period 5 - Currently Civics in the portable with Kryl, who has a funny accent. Yeah, so, uhh... she hasn't done anything so far that makes me want to rage? Wendy is in my Civics class and she sits next to me. Troy and Derek and Shawney also, but Troy sits on like the other side of the room and the latter two sit somewhere behind me (because Wendy was the first person there I knew and vice versa and she wanted to sit in the front row for some reason, so I was like okay sure :P)

And then I have to run back to the main building, upstairs to my locker, and then all the way to the other end of the school (again) to catch my bus home. Or go to choir if I have it. So that comes up to a lovely grand total of four times I cross the entire length of the school in one day: library to History, History to Science, Science to Anthro to Civics, Civics to locker to bus stop/vocal room.

Bleh. At least I'm getting exercise.

1 comment:

FANGZ said...

1) *Sob* I wish I could join you in the library, but Tracy and I have to prep for DECA, and I have to prep for AMC...but I guess I could do that in the library but yeah DECA. Come visit me when (if) you get bored k? D:

2) Ahaha, its the song about atomic age and random crap, and kennedy and i dont remember but i think i fulfilled his requirements. I kind of miss his class....kinda.

3) Ms. Woo is nice, overall. Just watch out for her bad days. Also, I might be a little biased after the DECA incident. She kind of scares me now. I always thought she looked like Ms.Wong....

4) Are you having the party this Sunday yes? no?

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger