Thursday, February 24, 2011

Regarding yesterday.

You've probably noticed that occasionally I have this random compulsion to post ambiguous thoughts on my blog even though the purpose of this thing is kind of to share my thoughts with the world. Which is kind of what I'm doing, except that nobody seems to get it.

And that's fine. I'd prefer to keep it that way, actually, since the thing I was referencing yesterday is... well, it isn't exactly something I should blab all over the place, to say the least. It has an alarmingly high potential for controversy and landing certain parties in deep, deep shit.

In short, forget I said anything. I'm going to look back on that post during my obligatory reminiscing time in two years when I graduate, and two reactions are possible: "Wow, I remember that... glad that drama is over." Or, on the other hand: "... fuck, I remember that. Why was I such a delusional freak again?"

I'm kind of hoping for the former, but...



In other news, my average in Anthro is currently 96%. I did surprisingly well on my essay, apart from my apparent failure of an introduction that lost me the only two marks I got docked out of 25. This makes me happy and also a bit annoyed at the same time. That possible 100% was right there, for Giratina's sake.

On the not-so-bright side, we had a Science quiz today and, alarmingly, I couldn't figure out the last redox question. After an enlightening conversation with Tanya after choir today (she also has Hazlewood, fifth period), I realised what I did wrong and it is like the most obvious solution on the planet I cannot believe I missed it and much wallbanging and raging ensued. I may or may not have scared Jacob with said raging, but yeah.

ALSDJFALSDJFLAJSDLFAF I just failed a quarter of the quiz because I was an idiot. ;-; Although, admittedly, it's better than thinking two times two equals two. If I somehow manage to top that one, I'm going to laugh. And then throw something. Very violently.

People are getting sick left and right. I feel like I'm getting sick myself, but knowing me and my annoyingly good immune system, the worst I'm probably going to get is a headache and being cold and some threats of throwing up during the school day. (This is endlessly irritating, particularly since in Anthro and Science in particular, you actually have to pay attention in class. Fffffff.)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger