Saturday, February 26, 2011

A day of unproductivity.

It is currently 8:32PM. I left the house at approximately 8:30AM this morning. I only got home about twenty minutes ago. I got nothing done today. Additionally, I got Japanese homework that is apparently being marked.

I mean, who knew you'd actually have to do work in that class, anyway?

Also, screwed for Science lab report. I actually have no idea what to write. HAZLEWOOD PLEASE LIKE MY BS KTHX

At least Ms Woo doesn't do homework checks. I don't think. I should do it anyway, or I'll be screwed once the test rolls around. ._______.

Oh yeah, ISP. And History test. And Civics journal response. KRYL PLEASE LIKE MY BS KTHX

Don't you just love it when you get work in all five courses you're taking?

At least I got to eat at a nice restaurant today.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger