Sunday, February 13, 2011

... Oh snap.

^My reaction upon seeing several of my heart cookies coming out horrendously deformed.

This time I only bothered decorating the teachers' because I was lazy and I didn't want to waste too much decorating gel. xD

Bennett: I tried drawing a cannon, since we're studying the world wars and all that. It does not look like a cannon. It looks like... a blob with a circle at the end. And then another circle on the other end. What.

Hazlewood: I honestly had no idea what to put on his, and so I was raging over my science notes trying to find something witty to spell out with the periodic table of elements or something (sorta like the "I ate some pie" math button). And then, after much raging, I noticed that I could spell out "oh snap" with elements (hydroxide + sulphur + sodium + phosphorus), which actually made sense because his cookie was one of the more terribly deformed ones. =3=;;

Woo: Planned on drawing a silhouette of a human head with a brain inside. I drew the outline of the head... and then realised it didn't look like a head at all. I even held it up to my dad and asked him what it looked like to him, and he was like, "........... nothing?" Cue headdesking. (The brain didn't come out that well either. @_@ I'm going to have to elaborate to her tomorrow about what exactly the thing on her cookie is, because I don't think she'll get it otherwise. At all.)

Kryl: Probably the easiest, I just put a little maple leaf and coloured it in (because the gel was red durr). I was originally going to draw the entire Canadian flag, but there wasn't enough space. |D

I made 37 cookies in all, including the ones for my teachers. This puts me at 4 cookies short, which is unfortunate. Ah well, least I tried. |D

(Also, dad now wants me to bake cookies again tomorrow for our family to eat. But I has Anthro to study for and possibly history proj to finish and whatever other homework I get tomorrow. WHAT DO.)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger