Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kitten in a washing machine.

Who does that? D<

Movie was fun. Dinner was fun. Conversation afterwards out in the freezing cold about video games and life was the best. ♥ (For the record, I didn't notice any coffee aftertaste. Hm.)

(... but then again, I was probably terrible. Deepest apologies for that. ;-;)






And before I forget, here's another lovely little tidbit from science class (which I seem to talk about quite often... well, it's the most interesting class of my day, so makes sense |D):

Michael: (randomly in class) Mr Hazlewood, what colour are your eyes?
Hazlewood: o.o Why do you need to know?
Michael: Just wondering.
Everyone: ..........
Michael: Are they green?
Hazlewood: No.
Michael: Are they hazel? O:
Hazlewood: ... Actually, yeah. |D
Everyone: LOOOL GJ
(Michael and Mich P, who's sitting beside him, start spazzing at each other)
Hazlewood: You know Michael, I won't lie, I'm a little weirded out by that question.
Michael: Well I'm sorry, we were having a bet!





Me: (panicking over Anthro test during transition time to Science) I HAVE A TEST NEXT PERIOD I HAVE A TEST NEXT PERIOD WHAT DO I DO
Shandershon: Calm down! And it's not next period, it's the period after that.
Me: What are you talking about? It's period three already.
Shandershon: No it isn't, it's transition time.
Me: That still counts!
Shandershon: No it doesn't!

(Later, at the end of Science)

Me: I HAVE A TEST NOW I HAVE A TEST NOW WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO IT'S LIKE MY FIRST TEST FOR A GRADE ELEVEN COURSE—
Shandershon: (towers over me like the intimidating thing she is) Dude, I had Travel and Tourism last semester! Calm down!
Me: DDDDD8 BUTBUTBUT... THAT ONE'S DIFFERENT SO IT DOESN'T COUNT WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO—
Shandershon: RACHEL! First of all, CALM DOWN.
Me: O_O (salutes) YES MA'AM.
Shandershon: You're going to do fine! Now go, before you're late.
Me: (salutes again) YES MA'AM. (runs off)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger