Saturday, February 12, 2011

So.

I should be doing my Anthro essay right now, particularly since our group has History to work on tomorrow and then I have cookies to bake for Valentine's Day, but SCREW WORK.

I discovered the movie "The Professional". I kind of want to see it, except that it is excessively violent. My dad would probably like it.

It is nearly Valentine's Day. Yesterday in Civics, we (meaning Wendy, Shawney, Ocean, Happy and I) were talking about presents for boyfriends people (I think Ocean is the only one with an actual boyfriend =3=;;) and Ocean got Happy to write "Happy Valentine's Day" in Chinese so she could copy it. Aww~ x) ♥ (I should find out how to write "Happy Valentine's Day" in Japanese or something for next year or whenever I get into a relationship. Screw Chinese. :D /brick'd)

But seriously, I really want to bake cookies to give to people on Monday. Since I don't have a "Valentine" (for some reason using that word to describe a person makes me feel weird o.o) I'll just express my ~*~undying wub~*~ for everyone. xD

Counting time! Okay lessee (bonus points if I can refer to people by nicknames? 8D): Shandershon, Lauckerface, Fanderson, Micherface, Penguinface, Richerface, Joannerface, Tanyerson, Sarserson, Wenderson, Danerface, Darynaface, Tracy (... it feels so weird calling people all these weird nicknames and then suddenly reverting back. xD Tracerson? I dunno.), Ocean, Shawney, Happy (because I would feel bad if I gave Wenderson a cookie in Civics and then ignored the other three |D), all four of my teachers, Ms C if I see her around, and maybe about 15-20 extras for miscellaneous people whom I may have forgotten and/or who simply come over and bother me relentlessly for a cookie. There will probably be a lot of these miscellaneous people.

That totals to about 41 cookies. I have my work cut out for me.

... But before any of that baking I GOTTA FINISH THIS ANTHRO ESSAY GRARGHHHHH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to bake too, but the fam is like, NOOO WE HAVE SO MANY COOKIES AT HOME YOU AIN'T GONNA MAKE ANY

Ugh. Hopefully your cookie will cheer me up. xD -dance-

FANGZ said...

You can eat mine. I won't be there to receive it, unfortunately, but know that I thank you with all my love. : )

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger