Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WE ALL SHARE A BRAIN.

You know it's true. Don't judge.






I'm a Global Moderator now. Not sure if this is a cause for celebration or for a healthy dose of FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU, particularly because I pretty much failed that math quiz and I should really start working harder. ._.





Sarah's phone is apparently pretty bad. I have to shout into it to be heard. In Mando again. :c

Last period gifted Science dissected worms today. Sarah offered handshakes to everyone who struck up a conversation. She claimed she couldn't see the testes and ovaries of the worm, and also they accidentally cut its heart open. I am so looking forward to Science next sem.

Who has a Sweeney Todd DVD? Best movie to watch at like 2 in the morning at a sleepover, y/y?

Jacob got mad at me because I don't watch Glee. But then he had to walk to Bernard terminal in the rain after that, so karma I guess?

Stalked Rockin' Raiders today (nearly typed "Radars" there). Sitting behind the drumset while Sean was playing was not a good idea.

Also: Hojan and wooden thingy. That is all. :D

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger