Saturday, November 13, 2010

A few thoughts.

Facebook is actually quite informative.

Yesterday was a PA day. Thursday I did something slightly stupid, but it's okay. ♥

Congratulations Lauckerface~ ♥ xD
We should have a Meet-The-Big-Sis-Doom-Time sometime y/y 8)

Sleepover is at Van's house this year. Shoppinggg ♥
Will take lots of pictures and videos. BE PREPAAAAARED /lion king

I have a slightly sore dead throat. Perhaps singing practice is not the best course of action to take atm. o.o

I update my blog really frequently nowadays. Perhaps this is a good thing. Who even checks up regularly on this old thing, anyway? It's already over two years old.

WAZ I'M TOO LAZY TO DRIVE DON'T JUDGE ME >:c

I wonder when I should start telling people.

... perhaps not now. Perhaps later.






(... LOL MYSTERIOUS)

1 comment:

[心怡] - vanessa said...

Like a true stalker, I follow your every post.

o: Tell me~ it's not like I have anyone to tell, anyways.

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger