Friday, November 26, 2010

Dear Rachel.

YOU FUCKING MORON.

DIDN'T STOP TO THINK, DID YOU. DIDN'T STOP TO RATIONALIZE, DID YOU. NOOO, YOU JUST HAD TO GO AHEAD AND DO THAT. COULDN'T HELP YOURSELF, COULD YOU. FUCK YOUR LAME EXCUSES.

HOPE YOU'RE FUCKING HAPPY NOW, YOU DUNCE.

















This morning, I nearly threw up. Then I tried dancing while practising Lullaby of Broadway. Failed epically. Ran out of breath. Missed a looooot of notes.

Reminder: find Johnson Monday morning about Comm Tech quiz. Oh, and study.

Math test next Wednesday. ALSDJFLKASDKLFDSLJ FUCK.

... I just realised that I'll be at the charity concert thing the evening before. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

... I certainly am swearing a lot today. I was swearing under my breath all Comm Tech class. I have no idea why.

Like Fandi, Rachel has come to the realisation that many of her sentences begin with "I". This is not a particularly good thing.

Not like speaking in third person could help that, anyway. Then they'd all start with "Rachel" and it would be even worse.

When I stepped off the bus today, I got a blasting faceful of freezing wind. I'm still sniffling. This isn't good for my health.

Today, I discovered that my vocal range had increased from about 2 years ago. This is worthy of a celebration. c:










I'm perfectly fine. I'm perfectly fine. I'm perfectly fine.

No I'm not.

I'm fine.

No. I. Am. Fucking. Not.

Perhaps I am. I am good now.

Am I really?

Yes.

No.

Yes I am.

Of course not.

Shut up. I am.





DEFYING GRAVITY. ♥

1 comment:

Sarah Sy said...

$: areeee you ok Rachel? xD

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger