Thursday, November 11, 2010

Arghhh.

Today, I died during Vocal Fusion practice. Note to self: make sure your throat is not dry right before practising a solo, or else you will fail. So. Hard.

Sarah: Hey Rachel, how long has it been since you liked somebody?
Me: ... Now?
Sarah: ...
Me: ...
Sarah: Seriously? I mean, since when?
Me: c:

Or something or other. LOL SUSPENSEFUL BUILDUP

Also: Fandi, you said you were going to stalk me to figure out who the person I've been hinting to on my blog was. I'm presuming you still don't know because you're not mercilessly teasing me about it. |D

Also: Remembrance Day today. Lest we forget.








Apparently Callum got like 4 volunteer hours doing stuff at some other school while ditching his actual school. GOOD JOB CALLUM.

Also: Sorry Shandershon for ditching you today. My aunt picked me up, and evidently couldn't figure out where the main entrance of the school was, and so I gave her (very loud because apparently she couldn't hear me unless I shouted) directions to the main parking lot in Manglish (half Mandarin, half English, for all you slow-to-catch-on people) while Jacob was trying to take pictures of the sunset. (I accidentally appeared in one as a blur. DELETE THAT JACOB PLZ) Also, he looked at me funny while I was talking in Mandarin. Must find out if he could understand me or not. o_O

Jason, you stole my earphones. BAD BOY. :c

Also: how'd busking auditions go? Lauckerface don't shoot me for not auditioning plz homocide is bad. :c And you too Fanderson.

Today, a teacher came up to us while we were doing work/studying in our usual stairwell, and he sort of gave us the evil eye a little lecture about how we're not supposed to eat in the stairwells and we should get rid of the evidence (i.e. plate and milk carton and fry box thingy) before we got into trouble and he got into trouble for not hauling us to the office or something.

Jazz choir is awesome. After Vocal Fusion today, Matthew suggested to Ms. C that they kick out Tanya and put in Wendy, because Tanya hadn't been attending practices. Then Ms. C explained to him how last week her brace thingy broke in her mouth and today she was sick and it's not exactly her fault. Matthew backed off after that. :P

Sarah tried sneaking out of Vocal Fusion today in the middle of practice (apparently for shopping o_O). Unsurprisingly, Ms. C caught her and called her out for attempting to skip and not telling her and now they are supposedly having "a talk" next week, in which Ms. C may or may not boot Sarah out. Onoes. D:

The lullaby of Broaaadway. ♥

I'm tired. My throat still feels dry. ._. Shandershon, remind me never to drink your waterbottles before singing, it kind of sucks for the tone quality and projection and actually hitting the notes. Now I feel all embarrassed, and also I have no idea how to get past a crowd of moving people to get to the front to do a solo without crashing into anybody and ruining the whole thing. For the time being, I'm just going around. D:

Midterms today. Average 90.25%. HEY IT IS STILL ABOVE 90% THAT IS A GOOD THING

Breakdown:
Vocals - 98% (NO MY PRECIOUS 99% AVERAGE ALKSDJFLASDJFLKAJ)
Math - 86% (x_____o)
English - 89% (better than I expected :D)
Comm Tech - 88% (because I got near perfect on my logbook cover but bombed the audio project. D: Graphic design is closer to my forte.)

... Am I too brash? Sometimes I think I get in other people's way too often.

Long post for once that is not about fictional obsessions. Accomplishment. :D

Tried practising for solo again. Still sucks. Need water.

Step one step two step three repeat ♥

Ugh, three modding posts to reply to. Can I just skip today and say I was busy? No muse atm. x__o

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger