Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Excuses.

Pretty much the only reason I'm blogging right now is because I want to get that other stupid, depressed-like, self-centered thing off the top of my archives. It's not pretty.

... Except today I don't have much to write.

We painted a poster for Holiday Serenade in Vocals today. I got paint on my arm. I still haven't washed it off.

I probably appeared very high-strung during first period. Apologies for that, to whomever it may concern (probably none of you reading this).

Holiday Serenade. ♥

... I hope this year's concert will be more cheerful than the last. I still remember what happened last year. It wasn't very happy at all.

Okay Rachel you said no more depressing stuff WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

June seventeenth. WHY DO I STILL REMEMBER THAT WTF

This post is probably becoming extremely ambiguous.

... But then again, it probably will be happier this year. This is a good thing. ♥

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger