Friday, November 19, 2010

Andddd again.

I reminded myself to do something during dinner today, and then I forgot. :/

Facepalm.

Headdesk.

Head...wall?

Boom.

I'm so bored. >:/

I finished my math homework during lunch today.

While Fandi was trying to yell at people in the stairwell without actually yelling at them due to Vow of Silence.

Also, today I discovered that I actually have no text messaging plan.

Therefore, all my texts have and will cost money until my dad changes it.

Oops.




Something doesn't seem right here.




Tony, please refrain from internet stalking me kthx. o_O




I'm tired.

Japanese midterm exam tomorrow.

Bluh.

:/

Should I study?

Don't want to.

Too lazy to even make a full sentence.

I'm tired.

Tiredddd.

t

irrr

eeeeedd

...

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.

People probably think I'm a bit mentally unstable at the moment.

(I'm not, by the way.)

Ughhhhh.




Today I looked at the sky. It was cloudy. I thought of the Cloud card. Then I mentally headdesked.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger