Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gibberish.

asdjlfkjsd.

oweilsaklsdmlakjsdf.

laskdlka asldjf oiwwlkjwe asldi lsdk k sa djf lkjdflaoie.

alsj.

as.

pwmmvoa, qplajdflaskd.






As you can see, I have nothing urgent to deal with, so I'm keyboard-smashing-ifying my blog again.

I have no Thought of the Day today.

Yet.

Going to my aunt's house for dinner tonight.

The dude left. I got my bed back. :D

A wavin' flag.

I.

Am.

So.

Bored.

And apparently my only outlet for my boredom is to type random things on my blog. Mostly complain about how bored I am.

... I feel like playing Zoo Tycoon 2 again.

What would happen if I put a bunch of animals in one exhibit and name them after real life people and let them do their own thing and see how they pair up?

... I actually want to try that now.

Whereeeee is my Zoo Tycoon 2.

... Wait but then that means I need an even number of guys and girls.

Girls are easy. Me, Mich, Fanderson, Shandershon, Sarserson, Tangie, Van, Andrea, Joannerface, Divya, Jenn, and tons of classmates and old friends.

Guys are harder. Lauckerface, Richerface, Jacob, Callum, Josh, Tony, Dennis, Bobby, and maybe I'll just have to degenerate into random people if I need to.

These are gonna be some seriously cracked pairings.

I will laugh if animal!Tony and animal!Fanderson end up together. DON'T SHOOT ME PLEASE HOMOCIDE IS BAD

... If only I could find the disc.





getting bored post terminating now

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger