Sunday, November 28, 2010

Is this even possible?

My mom told me to drink a glass of milk this morning, and so I poured myself a glass and stuck it in the microwave because cold milk doesn't agree with my stomach first thing in the morning.

So I heat it up for maybe a minute, and there doesn't seem to be anything suspicious going on. No sounds, nothing.

And then I open the microwave when it's done and there is only about two thirds of the initial volume left and the rest is splattered everywhere and everything is a mess.

My milk exploded.

I'm still confused.





Today, my parents are at my aunt's house for some construction thing.

Mom: (coming home with a giant whole pizza from Costco) Okay so, you take 3 slices and grandma takes 2, and the rest we'll eat at aunt's house.
Me: ... Can't I have 4?
Mom: NO. Or you won't be able to eat dinner tonight. >:c

Yes, I was hungry enough to eat 4 large slices of Costco pizza for lunch. (I ended up eating 3 anyway, because my grandma wouldn't let me have hers. xP) Shaap, it was Hawaiian, the besttt. ♥





I tried reinstalling Zoo Tycoon 2 for that pairing-up thing that I was talking about the other day, but it screwed up. "File is read-only, cannot save." Or something or other. Cue Rachel spazzing.

Mathhhh. The review sheet actually isn't that hard though, so I think I'm not going to die? o.o

Aunt and cousin visited yesterday. Cousin showed me his university work and called it insanely easy. I felt stupid. :c

I need to go watch HP7 like soonnnnn. D8< See this is why you guys should screw schoolwork and we should go on another public transit adventure to Famous Players or something.

... Or not, because Shandershon and I are kind of screwed for English. Kind of. A bit. Somewhat. Maybe. A lot. Seriously. We're deadddd. Dx

I got to the point in the book where the civilians in a specific village are like all "RAAAAAGE" and get carving knives and cleavers and guns and start killing each other. I'm a bit confused at this point.

Whyyyy does Charles Dickens write so purpley. It's an interesting story, it's just kind of annoying to read. D:<

Rachel is jumping from topic to topic. As usual.

The radio is playing in the background.

My typing suddenly slowed down by a lot. I have no idea why. D:




This morning, I went on another Disney binge. Rewatching the ending of The Lion King 2 made me cry. Relistening to the songs in Mandarin made me cry even harder, because they are pretty songs, and the Chinese voice actors sing way better than the English ones. (Also, we only had the DVD in Mandarin when I was a kid, so that was basically my childhood. |D)

... I suddenly remember little kid Rachel attempting to karaoke in Mandarin and failing spectacularly. I need to go find that DVD again.

I'm not proofreading any of this as I go along. This is bad. There may or may not be grammar quirks.





It's almost December. I wonder who I'll get for Secret Santa for the sleepover.



PS. This post officially pushes the number of posts in November 2010 to more than days in the actual month. I am good. :D

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger