Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh dear.

Today, Sean informed me that I have most certainly not heard him at his loudest yet.

Perhaps it was because I was sitting right behind the drumset, but somehow, this concerns me.

Sarah killed my finger today. She was using my hand as a stress reliever in response to her actually-kind-of-bad Science project mark. Oh, and Bryan also stole her pencil case. Life is just an endless chain of tragic events, isn't it.

Today, I yelled at someone in English class in a fake English accent because my character in the play we were reenacting was the only one with an accent. It didn't even specify the accent, except that the dude was European. And English is pretty much the only one I know how to do. |D (I would've tried Scottish, but that one's a lot harder to get right.)

It was cold today.

Vocal Fusion practised choreography today. THIS WILL BE. AAAAN EVERLASTIN' LO-OVE.

Also, a pattern is arising: every time we practise the choreography for Don't Stop Believin', Rachel is guaranteed to get lost at some point and crash into somebody when running around like an idiot.

YOU JUST GOTTA IGNIIIIITE THE LIGHHHHHT, AND LEEEEET IT SHIIIIIINE ♥

Forsrs, I need to find sheet music for that. This is proving to be quite difficult. :c

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger