Sunday, November 14, 2010

sunday.

LOL VAUGHN MADE A CAMEO IN A POKEYMANS ROLEPLAY

I am so slick. :D

The eye doctor called yesterday, saying I have an appointment next Thursday. Cue Rachel going all "NO WTF CANNOT MISS PRACTICE AS;DLFJALSDJF;ALSKDJFAL;KSD" and panicking to dad. Then dad agreed to change to date of the appointment and Rachel is happy again. c:

Being a mod is slightly stressful. Being an active mod and keeping up with your own character's threads is killer. :c

Perhaps I should stop making threads for my own character. I already have like three. Plus all my mod threads. BRB GOING TO DIE UNDER PRESSURE

I don't think this is quite good for my health. |D

Occasionally, when I take a break from the computer, I take off my glasses and put on loud music and dance around my room. No, you cannot see me when I am in this mode. c:

Waz: Just makin' my rounds of posting. Then I'm probably going to eat and sleep. AT THE SAME TIME jk

Half our mods are dying. The other admin also seems to be dying. This is a problem. @_@

BABY YOU'RE A FIIIIIREWORKKKKK

Can anybody find me sheet music for that song? With the lyrics and everything? I want to consider doing it for my last solo for Vocals, but I need sheet music so Ms. C can have something to mark off of... D:

If not, I'll just do Defying Gravity. Pretty sure Ms. C herself has music for that. c:

Autosave is failing. FAIL INTERNET FAIL.

RACHEL IS SICK AND NEEDS TO PRACTISE FOR VOCAL FUSION LIKE REALLY ALSDKJF'LASDKJF'ASDKJF'ALSKDJF;LSKJF;ASDKLJFA;DS;FJALSDKJFA;LSDJF;DALSJF;LA

D:<





BOOM BOOM BOOM.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger