Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ughhh bluh bluh bluh.

^ I do that when I run out of inspiration.

People have told me that I use big words a lot. I don't notice these things anymore.

I seem to have become the kind of person who's very stingy with words, and thus is terrible at describing things because many of the words that run through my head aren't exactly right.

This may or may not be a problem.

How do I get inspired?

Stringing together words is harder than stringing together Christmas lights around a scraggly tree.

This is why the fake ones are better.

They conserve precious resources too.

What exactly is my outlet?

I would say writing, but then I realise that most of the time, I'm complaining about how my muse is running dry.

Complain complain complain.

I actually don't like rain so much.

It smells too wet, and it feels like something unpleasant sploshing down on the earth. The squishing noises under my shoes are too loud.

But then again, if you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Rainbows are pretty.

So are sunsets.

The sky is a canvas. Not our canvas; we're small. We're tiny. We're insignificant. Say what you will, but the depths of space are waaaay beyond our reach. Shoot for the stars, and you'll incinerate yourselves.

I should play a tune.

What's it like having a sibling, I wonder?

Is it nice? Annoying? Satisfying? Rewarding? Endlessly irksome to the point where a solid, sharp knife to the head would be appeasing to one's sanity?

How morbid. I wouldn't say yes to a sibling after that.

Words are plain.

Simply combinations of letters.

Why is "combinations" not a word, spellcheck? You would deserve a swift, well-placed kick to the shin, if you were anthropomorphised enough to have shins.

What is beyond the rainbow?

Are there treasures to be found there?

Or merely bluebirds?

Words are like Christmas lights.

If strung correctly, they can embellish even the most bedraggled and unappealing of trees.

If not, they're dangerous.

Poorly strung words may constitute much criticism and possibly humiliation.

Poorly strung lights may constitute much electricity and possibly death.

... But then again, flying beyond the rainbow may not be such a bad idea.

1 comment:

[心怡] - vanessa said...

You sound like me; this is disturbing.

Stop it. D:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger