Sunday, November 21, 2010

Homophones.

I am such a vocalist. Whenever someone calls me a "tener" (as in, grade ten), I keep thinking they're in fact calling me a "tenor" (as in, the vocal range). And then I get confused.

Also on a vocal-related note (DAHAHA I MADE A PUN /brick'd), yesterday I was thinking about how the niners (see, that one actually works >:o Who says "teners", really?) are doing Disney musical theatre for their last solos (well, most of the songs are Disney songs anyway). So last night I skipped my merry way over to Youtube and was going on a Disney song binge and listening to all those old favourites that I karaoke'd to when I was small and it made me feel like an eight-year-old again. ♥

Which reminded me that I'm nearly sixteen and I'm growing older everyday. And my childhood is pretty much over now.

For some reason, this makes me sad beyond comprehension. ;-;

Sometimes I just want to be a little kid again and belt out the "BONJOUR" song at the top of my lungs and dance around like an idiot and not care about what anyone else thinks.

And not worry about school or marks or university or future or driving or crushes or public image and pretty much the only terrible thing in your life at the moment is that your best friend isn't speaking to you for about 24 hours and then you'll all laugh about it the next day and everything will be okay and life is awesome and nothing can ever go wrong in your life for ever and ever and ever and ever and always and you'll all live happily ever after like in those Disney movies you always used to watch over and over again without ever getting bored.

I want to be a little kid again.

Even if it's just for one day.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger