Wednesday, November 3, 2010

asldfjlasdkjf

Fucking drawing. Fucking Comm Tech. Fucking group members who don't do anything. Fucking Anonymous who keeps spamming my inbox with irrelevant blog comments that don't even show up.

As you can tell, I'm in an extremely bad mood today. If I don't finish drawing for that Japanese project, the rest of my group is going to get mad at me because they can't do anything until I'm done my part(s). We had nothing to do in Comm Tech, but Johnson was explaining how to set up tripods and safety rules and stuff. The girl self-appointed as "cameraman" (I don't give a fuck about gender discrepancies, girl-who-keeps-annoyingly-insisting-on-being-called-camerawoman) was chatting on Hotmail. Watch her not know how to do anything, and then ask me, who was paying attention, and then I will have to somehow help her with the camera and be the lone actor in the video at the same time, and if we get a bad mark for bad acting, it will apparently be all my fault despite the fact that it wasn't my fucking fault in the first place.

Oh, and my math average didn't change, and for some reason my throat is dying like I'm sick or something and Vocal Fusion has practice tomorrow and if we do Don't Stop Believin' then me and Jacob and Kyle and Alyssa all have to practise the solos with the choir and I'm going to screw up 'cause I'm getting fucking sick and it will sound horrible and everyone will want to boot me off the solo and replace me with someone awesome like Wendy.

And this random guy keeps calling and asking for my mom, even though I clearly told him to call back this evening and for some reason he thinks "this evening" means five minutes later.

Today is a bad day.

... At least I got to see Ms. Wong today. Grade 8 orientation and Science Olympics. 8)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger