Saturday, November 27, 2010

I am good.

I am currently on my dad's Blackberry in a chinese restaurant for lunch. Blogging on a Blackberry is slightly difficult. If I start making typos or something then apologies for that.

I'm having ramen for lunch! :D we are currently waiting.

Dad's food just came must investigate brb



LATER:

Okay hi. Rachel is back home now. :D

Guy: Why are you wearing a bra? It's not like you have anything to put in it.
Girl: Well, you wear pants, don't you?





Mom: Rachel, you're going to pick new glasses today after class, okay?
Me: o.o? Butbutbut... I like mine.
Mom: No, they're getting old and scratched. You need new ones.
Me: You know what I need? Contacts.
Dad: No.
Me: Aw come onnnn. D:
Dad: No.
Me: They're not that bad.
Dad: No.
Me: I did all my research. I know I have to take really super-duper care of them.
Dad: No.
Me: And it's not like I'm going to wear them all the time. Just for school or something.
Dad: No.
Me: Please?
Dad: No.
Me: ... D:
Dad: ... -shakes head-

And so, Rachel has failed once again to convince her dad to let her get contacts. D: He said once I'm eighteen and don't need parental permission, I'm technically allowed to, but then I have to pay for them myself. D:




We got our Japanese midterm test marks today. I would've gotten perfect EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE SINGLE MARK OFF FOR A TRANSLATION MISTAKE WHICH GAVE ME 98% INSTEAD OF 100% BECAUSE IT WAS OUT OF 50 ALSJDLFJASLDJFLAKSDJFL ARGHHHHHHHH

Also, we had an oral test today. I failed the phone number question.

Teacher: What's your phone number?
Me: Uhh uhh uhh (making up random stuff) four one six, uhhh, four five ten - OH WAIT NO NOT TEN AHHH PANIC D8

Also:

(Vienna's turn)
Teacher: What's your phone number?
Vienna: One one one, one one one, one one one one. :D
(Ursula's turn, right after)
Teacher: What's your phone number?
Ursula: Two two two, two two two, two two two two :D
Teacher: |D
(Abigail's turn, right after that)
Teacher: What's your phone number?
Abigail: Three three three, three three three, three three three three 8D
(The four of us start laughing as the teacher looks something like "okay what is this xD")

My row buddies in Jap class are awesome. xD

We wanted someone to do seven, because seven in Japanese is "nana", so it would effectively be "nananananananonananananananonananananananana" (the "no" is there in place of a dash, by the way c:). Unfortunately, I already did my test before we hatched up this plan, so. xD






MATH TEST SOLO ENGLISH PROJ FALLACIES TEST COMM TECH VIDEO PROJ ADVOCACY POSTER SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ ALSJDFLASJDFLALSJDFLASJDF

2 comments:

FANGZ said...

LOL. one one one, one one one, one one one one. you totally should have done that. good job rach, four one six, four five ten. xD

mich said...

MUSIC PLAYING TEST, SCIENCE TEST, SCIENCE PHOTOSTORY, SCIENCE ESSAY, CAREERS JOURNAL, A SCALE IN CLASS THINGY, MATH TEST JLDSJFASDFDAOASHGOASDG D:::
dislike D:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger