Monday, November 8, 2010

And this is why choir is awesome.

Ms. C: (singing along with us to You Raise Me Up) And when you come, and I am filled with huuuunger...
Everyone: Hunger? Wonder! xD
Ms. C: o.o? OH, you're right!

Sarah: Ew, it's only quarter after? I wanna go hooome, I'm hungry!
Me: :c
Sarah: Rachel, can I eat you?
Me: ... no?
Sarah: :c
Me: But I'm not dressed as a strawberry today. D< -realises she's wearing pink- ... oh wait.
Sarah: xDD NOM! ... Okay, I actually ate some of your hair.
Me: o_O;;

Announcement: Mr. Henry, you are needed in the main office, you were unfortunately dismissed too early.

(the guys are standing on chairs in the back row, and Ms. C goes there while we're singing You Raise Me Up)
Ms. C: -peeks out between Jason and Josh-
Surrounding people (including me): o_O;;
Random person: Ms. C, I never knew you were such a creeper. xD
Ms. C: -practically screaming- YOU RAISE ME UPPPP!
Dana: WTF o.o
Jason: -falls off chair-

You had to be there. xDD







PS: Here, my character holds the distinction of being the last in the character list when organised alphabetically. (Her surname happens to be Xiao. Yes, she's Asian. xD I seem to have a thing for Asian characters don't I? Blatant case of Write What You Know except that I don't actually know how to write Chinese. Shuup, it's better than nothing. :P)

Also: SHAMELESS ADVERTISING FOR THE WIN. c:

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger