Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pikanyaa.

Oh dot oi.
|D

Just a bit of random crap floating around in my head.

... I was unproductive today. How unfortunate.
D|

はい~ おたんじょうび おめでと ございます, Adam~ |D
... an early one anyway.
Hehe.
How fitting.
|D

-shot-

はい, はい, I realize that I have next to no Chinese pride, buuuut...
D|
... those emoticons are fun to use.
|D
Hehe.

Platina finally works on my DS. |D
-throws confetti-

... What does confetti actually look like?
|O
Have I ever thrown it before...?
...
|O
しらない.

お, そうか.

In response to Nalini's comment - そう...? |D
Hehe, jksjks. |3

In response to Richard's comment - MAYBE. There is a meeting tomorrow, and Mr. Lew will give us his FINAL VERDICT.
... or something.
|3
Basically; we don't know yet.

Lalala.

I should probably blog in えいご nao... ですか? |P

... |D

Hehe, bai-ni.
-copies Akira-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

えぇRachさんすごい! Rachさんの日本語は上手ですね~ ヨシッ、あたしも頑張る!

ところで、どっちアキラですか? そのアキラはネギま!ってから? 教えって下さい!

。。。ちなみに、Rachさんはこのコメント解りますか? (^^;)

(If you had no idea what this comment said, please tell me :3)

[ a. n. g. i. e. ] said...

stop...writing...in...Japanese...

*brain burp*

If you have to be Asian, at least do it in Chinese so I actually understand. o.o

and LOL @ yur overuse of the |D/|O/|3 emoticon. Niiice.

Unlimited.Idiocy said...

*trying to read your jap but phailing*

I can recognize...1/10 syllables D|(yesh, ima steal ur emoticon)

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger