Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ohdayum.

I just realized I haven't blogged for five days. o.o

Of course, the reason being that I am procrastinating writing chapter 10 for RCII. Also, I am screwed.

... My grammar fails me today. Spaz, inner grammar nazi, spaz. (And yes, "nazi" in grammar nazi is lowercase. It is not a typo.)

Let's list all the things that I need to do over the next week before March Break so that I don't forget. xP

- Science. Ohhhh dear goddess, science. We're gonna fail SO. MUCH.
- Journal. Can sorta BS that. xP
- Narrative. I currently have 801 words out of the 3000 word limit. And it's due Tuesday. Dx
- Math. I chose my stocks though, so that's a good thing. :)
- Geography. DEAD FOR THAT, HANDS DOWN. x.x
- Armature/watercolours. Shit.
- Panorama for IT. Double shit.
- Spazzing over report cards. Triple shit.

I think I forgot something. But I have to get back to work. Aslkdjflsja.

Procrastinating = bad.

I'll fix the habit. Eventually.

-shot-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have so much homework its not even funny anymore. xD Sutherlandians have like, next to nothing though. Sad for jyous.

The empty space on the right side of the screen: make links to the Chronicles. Or whatever they're called.

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger