Monday, March 16, 2009

March Break! :D

-promptly strangled by impatient fans-

Yes yes yes, I realize it's been five days, and I realize I haven't updated yet, and I realize I barely even started the outline for part 11, and I realize I've done nothing yet over these three days of vacation, and I realize that I am screwed, and I realize that people are probably glaring daggers at me through their monitors.

I have 102 words of outline for part 11. Which I just wrote five minutes ago.

D:

D:

D:

-shot-

My eyes hurt. Imma go sleep nao. x.o

-shot again-

On a happier note, I get to be a sleep glutton for a week. Yay for that. 8D

Also also also, we're going out to watch the Pink Panther 2 tomorrow, which is gonna be awesome. :D (And it's probably going to remind me of Ottawa... BUT I DIGRESS. :P)

Oh, speaking of which, I FINALLY decided to do something with those numerous clips and photos I took at Ottawa, and compiled them into a short, five-minute-twenty-four-second long movie thing with awesome background music. Additionally, half the thing is credits. o.o I WIN. (If anybody wants to see it in all its lameness glory, msg me and I'll send. :]) (And yes, I said lameness glory. It is not a typo.)

... So much for going to sleep. :P

Now I really am going to sleep nao. xP

G'night. :)

PS. I WILL DO STUFF TOMORROW. PROMISE. D:
PPS. That does not mean it will be up by tomorrow. So don't get your hopes up too much -coughSARAHcough-

2 comments:

Sarah Sy said...

yes. u is correct. sarah is glaring daggers at teh rachness.

Anonymous said...

I'm a patient grasshoppy - er, grasshopper :D I won't kill you :3

Not yet. >D

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger