Thursday, March 19, 2009

D:

"I met a pretty girl last night. Blonde, I think. I couldn't tell - her hair was on fire. She was one of those, you know. Always talking about herself - me, me, me. Help me. Put me out."

xD

Watched Pink Panther 2 last night. It was hilarious.

Random ninja people: WHAT'S THE PASSWORD?? >O
Dreyfus: AHH! I - I DON'T KNOW!!
Clouseau: AHMBARGAR! >:D
Random ninja people: -leaves-
Dreyfus: The password was hamburger??
Clouseau: No. Ahmbargar.
Dreyfus: I said hamburger.
Clouseau: No, you said ahmberrgar.
Dreyfus: Ambargurr?
Clouseau: Ahmbarghdar.

Clouseau: (to the Pope) Ah. You are very spiritual, yes? 8D
Pope: ... o_O
Clouseau: Yes, I thought so. You see, it is my job to read people. I think I am very good at it.

Woman: How is the case coming?
Clouseau: Let me bring you up to speed. We know nothing. You are now up to speed.


Still no new chapter, I'm afraid. Writer's block attacks. Dx

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger