Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy birthday! :D (plus report cards)

I just realized that my blog is now (almost) exactly 6 months old. :O THAT IS HALF A YEAR. THAT IS AWESOME. :D

So, happy birthday blog!

Oh, and also, happy belated birthday to RCII as well, which turned a month old a week ago. :D

And I need a new deadline for P11. That is realistic, mind you, because I am NOT churning out that new chapter tonight. xP

Van got a 91% average, or something. Strangling shall commence nao. Academic homicide is awesome like that. :)

... You know, I actually want to write a fiction with FICTIONAL CHARACTERS now. Having to include everyone in RCII and keeping track of like, thirty different characters is troublesome. x.o

Buuut, I shall not ditch. I wanna see if the thing will last till high school. :O

... I was going to write an interesting thing that happened today, but I forgot.

Presented geo today. It was boring. I stumbled over my words. And I rambled on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on -shot-

You get the point, right?

I now resolve to make my armature harder than Jason's. >:O Although forcing the thing really tight hurts my fingers. And the metal is dangerous - my hands are covered in scratches now, and some of the skin almost peeled off the tips of my fingers because of the tape. O.O (And no, I'm NOT going to show people.)

Also, my person (I really should give my armature a name, shouldn't I...) is very out of proportion right now. I have to make her fatter, or else she would have a huge armpit. o.O

As for watercolours... I PICKED A PICTURE. THAT IS PROGRESS. 8D

Report cards went home for Wongies today (although Ms. Wong just may have made a mistake).


English
Reading - 87
Writing - 87
Oral - 88

I adore (okay, that may not have been the right word) my English marks this term. 8D Except for writing, in which I dropped 1%. NO. REFUSE. D8<<

French
Oral - 82
Reading - 88
Writing - 82

Meh. Oral and Reading both went up 10%, writing stayed the same. I'm happy. :)

Math
Number Sense - 82
Measurement - 95
Data Management/Probability - 88

Ewww. Number Sense went down 3. Dx
Although... ACED MEASUREMENT (sort of) YUSHH. >8DD
The last one with the really long name (why did they put those two strands together...? o.O) is meh. I'm okay with it. :/

Science - 78
EWWW. Went down 2. I think it was because of that mechanical efficiency or whatnot test that half the class bombed. Dx

History - 85
Stayed the same. Yay.

Gym/Health - 85
I MANAGED TO PULL OVER 80% IN GYM. PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT. 8D
7% improvement. Yippee.

Music - 82
Went down 6. It's because I'm too lazy to do BOPs... xP (also, I can't sight-read for shit, and I'm horrible at rhythms too. Dx)

Art - 82
Also went down 6. Died on mask. Good thing pointillism pulled it up, or I'd end up in the 70s. x.o

Learning Skills
Everything's E except for conflict resolution. o.O So basically they want us to get into conflicts and resolve them instead of avoiding them altogether... SMART LOGIC. xP

"She works efficiently and manages her time well so that she can adhere to established timelines."
LMFAO. NOT. EVEN.

March Break is coming! :D

Also, we shall go on an epic excursion to the mall-that-I-shall-not-name-in-fear-of-being-stalked on Saturday. YAY US. :D (Even though I'll probably end up not buying a single thing... I'M COOL. 8D)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...gj rachhh!! =D like...for ur report card. AND I SHALL FAKE STRANGLE VAN FOR GETTING A 91-ish AVERAGEEEE -strangles- =D jk van...if u reading this =P

the deprived child said...

blechh


stupid marks =_=


i hate my report card >_<

DarknessxLight said...

Rachie thy has no school excuses to I expect RCII to be up quite quickly ... or else ...
C'mon, be a good girl and lacate the sick person

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger