Monday, March 23, 2009

Hooray.

It's back-to-school timeee~

... That may or may not be a good thing.

I am inclined to say that the cup is neither half full, nor half empty; rather, 50% of its capacity is occupied.

Ha, optimist-pessimist test, ha.

...

...

...

Ohyeah. I just remembered Angie's scolding a few months ago and her forbidding me to dot excessively. And I'm not sure that was correct grammar.

... I just spelled "grammar" as "grammer". GG me.

... I can't believe I still use that term. o.o

Actually, what I can't believe even more is that my dad still uses that term. Occasionally.

Like father, like daughter.

GG.

xP

Uhm, lessee. I'm attempting to learn piano but kind of failing. Oh, but not really. I CAN PLAY HALF OF DANGO DAIKAZOKU WITH BOTH THE MELODY AND THE HARMONY, AND I CAN PLAY THE OTHER HALF WITH THE MELODY AND THE HARMONY SEPARATE, BUT NOT TOGETHER (which is actually kind of fail in itself, if you think about it :/).

But this coming from a person who has never taken a single piano lesson in her whole puny life... is rather amazing.

To me, at least.

And no, I'm not being narcissistic.

... Why do I keep saying that.

And why do I usually refuse to make eye-contact with people when I talk.

In Van language: "Self-confidence issues; Rach can has them nao."

In Rachel language: "I suck."

Being my own online translator is funnnn. 83

... Rach does not know what she is talking about right now.

o.o

Rach will shut up nao.

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the thinggg =D
nuthing else to sayy
ohhh
MUSHIC ALIVEAH TMRWAHH =D
supa asian way of saying it ah =D
why do i keep on using "=D"?
ahhhh
and i keep on using the enter key after every like statement
ahhh
sho...
i'm like commenting cuz...i just finished some of the math p.t.?
dunnoo...
gunna make this the longest comment ever! =D nuu...refuse "=D"... i shall use... xd =D darn...i still used it...i shuckk =( (hah =D)
now i'm like talking to a emoticon...i think i shud go and like sleep... =) (hah again, =D)

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger