Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nyah.

Since I'm not that screwed anymore, I'll post. :D

No new chapter. Again. BUT IT WILL BE UP BY THURSDAY EVENING, I PROMISE. UNLESS SARAH BUGS ME. IN THAT CASE IT WILL BE SATURDAY EVENING. SO IF I END UP NOT POSTING P10 ON THURSDAY, IT'S SARAH'S FAULT. :D

Whew. Caps kind of scare me now. o.o Nalini's allcapsyness kind of rubs off on you, and irritates you at the same time. It's a wonderful contradiction, isn't it? :)

Finished geography a few hours ago, but it's only 14 slides, including bibliography and title page. And an entire slide devoted to a map. I am sad. ;-;

Got an 85.07% average this termmm~ Although I know that Tangay (that's pronounced tan-JAY, not tan-GAY, by the way ;3 -ispromptlyshot-) and Jay-sawn (LOL) and other people are going to get better than me. D: Overachievers vs. Underachiever = LOSE. (for me, that is. :P)

Today, Wongies were assigned to tutor the Grade 6's for music. I don't know how the other instruments did (we were isolated in the hallway), but the flute "tutoring" session was really kind of sad. People... just stood there, going like "UHM." And the kids just sat there in their chairs, going like "UHM." And then we "UHM."ed for basically the entire thing, until Mr. Lew came and did stuff. Additionally, we tried not to act all immature and swearing and using flutes as weapons, but we kind of failed in that aspect. It is very sad.

Butbutbut, it wasn't entirely uneventful. There was this one girl, I think her name was Nicole or something, and she couldn't get the hang of blowing into the flute, and was all "ARGH GO DIE IN A HOLE >:OO" at the mouthpiece/headjoint thing. The other two were pretty good, although they don't really tongue. We tried playing Hot Cross Buns (that really irritating newbie song) together, but that sort of didn't work. And then Nalini and Andrea wandered off somewhere, arguing. And then Nicole asked me why Van was short. And I was like, "LMFAOO" and Van was like ".__.;;;" and Natalie was like, "... lolwhut? o.o" and Andrea and Nalini were like, not paying attention.

And that is the sort-of-interesting-but-not-really thing that happened today.

Rachel is out. Without posting that new chapter.

:)

-runs-

2 comments:

[ a. n. g. i. e. ] said...

love Sandy's idea, by the way. It's awesome

POST MORE AUTHOR STUFF HERE >=O Like a Q&A small paragraph...thingy. Um. Like, the first question would be: HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH SUCH GREAT IDEAS FOR RCII???

:D

Ehehe, dun blame you at all. Schoolwork takes a priority over RCII and fun blog stuff, after all. have funn writing ~

oh, and 85% is very respectable. You improved a lot, so great job =PP

DarknessxLight said...

o.o" I actually spent my time teaching ...

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger