Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DDDD:

It's been 10 days.

I am not inclined to finish it until I feel like it.

D|

I'm dead for geo.

So very, very, very, very, very, very dead.

Dx

... At least I got some work done today.

... Prepare for apocalypse tomorrow.

... It would be sad if it actually was an April Fool's joke.

... Then again, it would also be sad if it wasn't. For the people who thought it was a joke, anyway.

For people like me who are paranoid and crap, it won't be a problem.

Unless it actually is a joke.

In that case it would be a problem.

D|

Good night.

Hercules beetles are cute.

Fandi should be an entomologist. |D

Or maybe that should be me.

I dunno.

|P

Sleep-deprived.

Good night.

1 comment:

the deprived child said...

RAWRRR wheres part 12 D=

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger