Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yay Sunday :D

I ate three bags of Pocky in less than ten minutes. Go me.

In other news, the only work I have left to do is that one section of Special Focus for History of Magic (no Shandershon, not the school subject). (It's for English, by the way, for the people who aren't in my English class.) Either way, I've been working on ISU and Book Banner and Nobody Proj Write-up all day, so I don't feel like doing Lord of the Rings just yet. Maybe later.

You know you've been playing too much Harvest Moon when you dream of yourself (rendered Sunshine Islands style) fishing cows from a river. Cows. And when you catch them, the character says "I caught a cow!" and then takes you to the naming screen. I caught two cows in my dream last night (and an orange fish, but I digress). I named the second one Pocky. I forgot what I named the first one. And then there are two other cows roaming around this grassy island in the middle of the river, and they're constantly trying to stay close to you.

It was pretty fun. I wish Sunshine Islands allowed you to fish cows from a river. That would save me a good 5000G. :P

... Ew, French test tomorrow. Gotta go over the vocab tonight. D:

I looked over my old blog entries last night, and realized we were pretty stupid eighth graders. |D (And now we're pretty stupid ninth graders, but I digress.)

Ahh, good times.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger