Monday, April 5, 2010

Ugh.

I did absolutely nothing this long weekend. Except maybe re-establish my interest in Harvest Moon. And that doesn't even border productive. At all.

I also discovered...

... that my internet seems to have randomly died on me just now when I tried to check the URL of the awesome site that I found. Damn it. Why is my timing always so bad these days. D:

Maybe tomorrow then.

LATER...

My internet is working again. Here chu go. It's more fun the first time around. The second time you play it, you sort of know what to expect already, so yeah. :P

Also, Rachel discovered that she cannot write fight scenes for her life. This may or may not be a problem. Particularly in the Pokémon department, where battles and fighting and what-the-shit are more or less the staple of fanfics. (Unless you're dealing with purely shipping fics. Which kinda get overly boring and plotless after you read enough of it. And Rachel refuses to write overly boring fics. D:<)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger