Saturday, April 24, 2010

It feels like Sunday.

This is actually a good thing, because the part of me that keeps believing it's Sunday also keeps panicking about finishing projects, which helps motivate me to work (which is what I haven't been doing all day).

But then again, another bigger part of me firmly believes that it's Saturday (which it is) and convinced me to blog when I really should be working, or else I'm pretty screwed tomorrow.

... Or maybe not. Whenever I start panicking about projects and how I'm so screwed over by them, they turn out not to be that big or time-consuming after all. Maybe it's because teachers like my BS, and that means I can BS essays and responses and stuff to my heart's content, but I digress.

Unfortunately, Fandi would be able to tell better when I BS'd, and she would kill me if I didn't spend 100% of my effort on our Lord of the Rings project thingy (since she so desperately needs that perfect mark), so I can't exactly slack off on that.

The ISU response, however, I can (probably) finish in about half an hour. Maybe less if my brain cooperates. (That's approximately how long it took last time, in any case. Though, last time more than half of my response was an overly detailed summary, and I can't exactly summarize the entire book all over again, so I have to think of something new. Sucks.)

... But then again, I am sitting here blogging rather than doing work, so maybe that portion of my brain that believes it is Saturday is more overpowering than I thought.

This is a bad thing, because once I get unmotivated to do something, it's stupidly hard to get me remotivated again. Such a pain. D:

... That's actually the first emoticon I've used in this blog post. I think the general reduction of emoticons on my blog is a good sign, because that could mean that my writing skills are enough to convey a mood without having to rely on images.

... (But then again, that could also mean that I'm too lazy to put emoticons, or I'm not feeling any emotions.)

... (wait whut)

Either way, I think I should get back to work nao. Ciao.

... (haven't used that word in a long time. Ahh, nostalgia.)

... (I think I used that word in the wrong context. o_O Now I'm confused.)

... (Ah whatever. I'm still getting a 90% in English, so who cares if my blogging is not politically correct, or whatever the hell the adjective is.)

PS. I'm starting to dislike this lighthouse layout because it's so default-ish, so I'm going to change it sometime. Sometime. When I'm not lazy or busy or panicking. Which may take a while.

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger