Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stupid Machop.

"Actually, I prefer Skye's English name. "Steiner" kinda sounds like a hot dog company..."

In other news, today was quite uneventful.

I did a bit of knitting yesterday. My pinky finger hurted a lot afterwards ('cause it had to stay bent for like four hours because it was holding the loose string... hard to explain.)

I think Lauckerface is really the only one who actually still updates on a regular basis. Even I don't do that anymore. Maybe it's because I have nothing to talk about these days. High school isn't exactly boring, but I can never remember anything interesting or important that happens during the day. Well, maybe sometimes, but then I'm too lazy to write about them. D:

The other day, I met some twelvers (... wait whut) in the art room. (Shouldn't we be calling them seniors...? "Twelvers" sounds really awkward.) Tracy accused me of "wasting my grade ten years" when I told her I was taking Anthro next year. Selin (I think that's how you spell it o_O) is a proud Pokéfreak like Shandershon and I (ようかたね?~ ;D). Dustin (slash Justin slash George-whatever-really-long-name) is slightly scary. Person-whose-name-starts-with-an-H-and-which-I-can't-remember-right-now (sorry Dx) is Van's friend, although she's not a twelver senior. She owes me $3.25. |D

... Stupid Brawly. Go die. >:O

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger