Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This is from Monday.

Right now, it is Period 5, which means Family Studies! (Almost wrote “Stupid” there... well, kinda describes Mondays in this class.) So yeah. We’re in the library, and we’re supposed to be researching on TEEN ISSUES – ooh, sparkly. Buuuut, it’s getting boring, so I’ve resorted once more to pretend I’m working while actually typing up a blog entry on a Word document.

It kinda looks like I’m working. o_O

It is currently 3:16PM. Apparently the research project I’m working on has to have (preferably) ONLY Canadian websites. This automatically cranks the difficulty and time-consuming nature of the project up to TEN THOUSAAAAAAAND D:

Which, clearly, is a problem for me, seeing as I’m probably going to procrastinate and do this all in one night again.

I kinda don’t like this new layout. I tried putting an interactive-like layout thingy from this user-submitted website, but noooo, the stupid XML or whatever it is just had to die on me, so that was a maaaaajor missed moment of awesome.

... Perhaps “Missed Moment of Awesome” should have been capitalised.

I have a total of TWO Canadian websites in my bibliography so far. Out of like, seven. This is baaaad. D:

---

In other news, we have a field trip tomorrow. Yippee~ :D

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger