Monday, April 12, 2010

o lol hay thar

Because Blogspot is being a b*tch, I am currently writing this in a Word document.

Today, I will attempt to go through the day in chronological order. Er, recap, I mean, not like... moving on.

In French, we watched a modern movie version of King Kong. We stopped after the dinosaur scene, which seemed to serve no purpose in the movie other than to a) emphasize the amount of danger that Skull Island posed to Jack and Denham and them, and b) to show off some LOLAWESOMESAUCE CGI effects.

In English, the Twelfth Night group gave us an assignment for Act V, which was to make up a song based on what happened in the act. In fifteen minutes. The Shrew group (us) was rather miffed at this assignment, as well as the prospect of getting English homework from our own peers. Then we watched the beginning of a modernized, school/soccer-based version of Twelfth Night, which was pretty funny. And kind of awkward. (There was a make-out scene within the first five minutes of the movie. Thankfully, that was the only make-out scene we got to.)

During lunch, Tracy and Selin were walled in ate their lunch in the English pod stairwell with a bunch of us niners. Selin obsessed over Smeargle and Murkrow. (Speaking of which, I should probably start breeding one for her, shouldn’t I...? :P)

We had a Science test today. Surprisingly, the lab took longer than the written for me, only ‘cause there was a random density question on the sheet that I had to write a full solution for in like, five minutes. That was stressful. D:

In Family Studies, we got a project that apparently Ms. Russell didn’t do. It’s about Pink Day, which is this Wednesday. You wear pink to school to support diversity and stop bullying and stuff. Its origins came from this high school in Nova Scotia where some guy wore a pink shirt to school and other people laughed at him and threatened to beat him up. And then two twelvers seniors saw this and went like “ONOEZ” and bought a bunch of pink shirts from a dollar store or something after school. Then they emailed all their friends telling them to wear pink the next day, and the next day they handed out the pink shirts for MORE people to wear. Practically the whole school got into this “Pink Day” thing, and the kid who was being bullied instantly went from depressed to happy when he saw this. The bullies weren’t heard from again, according to the news reports. Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, no? :D

Before going to my bus stop, I bought a bag of mini sour keys from the vending machine. I now know that gelatin is the gummy stuff in that candy. (Before, I thought it was some strange, sweet version of konnyaku of something. :P)

While Shandershon and I were waiting for our bus, some niner dude came up to us and started hitting on us saying strange things to us. And calling us “sweetheart” and “beautiful”. Needless to say, we were like, “o__O”. Then his brother came and asked for a sour key. I gave them both one, and they thanked me and went away. :P

While going to the bathroom after I got home, I thought I saw somebody behind me in the mirror, hiding in the shower. It turned out to be a sock that was hanging out to dry. Then I realized that I would have to do the laundry if the clothes were completely dry, or else my mom would yell at me again for “not fulfilling responsibilities”. They weren’t. On my way back to the computer, I banged my thigh against the desk.

This is quite a long blog post compared to what I’ve been posting recently. Blogspot still did not get better. I am getting slightly annoyed by this.

---

Blogspot is working again. I will now post this on my actual blog. :D

2 comments:

mich said...

LOL...niners were "hitting on" you and shandaii ;PPPP
PRETTY GOOOOD 8D

FANGZ said...

I was just gonna say... If they were actually hitting on you, I would be concerned. You should have called me, then I'd like...actually iunno what I'd do, but I would make them leave somehow. Plus...I wanna sour keyyy D:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger