Monday, April 26, 2010

Yawn.

I wrote some crap in Family Studies class today (again) but I'm too lazy to pull out the Word doc right now. Maybe tomorrow.

For now, I present you with some more Harvest Moon fanfic wonderfulness. :D

---

"Vaughn, you murderer!" she finally bawled, dramatically flinging her arms out to her mistreated crops as if to protect them from him. He immediately went on the defensive.

"How was I supposed to know you didn't need to water them every day?"

"It's called common sense, you dud."

"And it's totally my fault the sky likes to rain?"

"Yes. You're so mean all the time you make the sky cry."

He huffed. "That didn't make any sense."

---

"Thanks, Chen!" the brunette hollered, then turned back to her best friend. "Oh, you know. Don't you ever think that our reality is just some kind of alternative reality that doesn't exist, hence why it's an alternative reality?"

Vaughn wrinkled his brow, blinked and nodded slowly, deciding to humor her. "Okay…?"

"And what if the world as we knew it was just something based on a book—or a video game! Think of it! Somewhere out there, there could be higher beings that are controlling our every move. I mean it totally makes sense! I for one don't believe that coincidences are just coincidences. What if the present was already pre-destined? And think of it—what I might be spewing out of my mouth could be totally just typed in by somebody who was on crack." Chelsea pointed to the sky. "What if the big guys up there have this gigantic supercomputer that makes things permanent and tangible at the click of a button? I mean I don't even get what I'm saying! And what if I'm being controlled by aliens right now?"

"Chelsea, stop. You're giving me a migraine."

"Oh. Sorry."

"But…you could be onto something." Vaughn put a hand over his heart. "I believed every single word."

"Really?"

"No."

"Meanie." She punched him in the arm. At precisely that moment, the heavens opened up and drenched the earth in big fat drops of wet. Chelsea stared at Vaughn, using all of her strength to keep her suddenly drenched face straight.

He stared back blandly, water dripping off the brim of his hat. "…"

"…"

"…Ugh."

"I told you you make the sky cry."

---

"Bye, little guy. See you tomorrow." Chelsea patted the eight-year old on the head.

"Hey, lady, my offer still stands."

"About what?"

"Being my girlfriend, o' course!"

Chelsea laughed nervously. "No can do. I'm a busy working woman."

"That's what they all say," Charlie sighed and followed his dad home, right across the street.

---

Let's just say the scene escalated into one where Chelsea ended up on top of her best friend piggy-back style, reaching out for her bandanna while Vaughn miraculously kept his balance and the cloth. After around a few minutes of twisting around, slapping his arms and generally cursing his name, the brunette decided that she just didn't care anymore, and promptly tightened her arms and legs around his person.

The silver-haired teen paused at the change of tactics. "Okay, what gives?"

"Nothing. Just…tired." As if on cue, a yawn escaped from her mouth. "You can carry me home, by the way."

"I can carry you home?"

"Yep. And call me 'Your Highness' while you're at it."


---

Courtesy of k-shee, another CxV writing goddess. Like, oh em gee. xD

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger