Sunday, February 22, 2009

Of course I do.

Angie: You do NOT look like a guy, shut up. :P
Me: Of course I do.

I am having a chat with Angie over MSN voice calling thingy right now (whatever it's called). :D

Angie: What are you searching up now?
Me: I'm not. :O
Angie: I hear typing. What are you doing, you'd better be writing Randomosity Chronicles, GO. >:O
Me: Hahaa.

Me: Angieee, I'm too lazy to write todayyy D:
Angie: Then don't write todayyy, I understandddd xP
Me: Okay. :D
Angie: (hears me typing this) Rachh, you sound so INTO it, why don't you bring your... INTONESS to writeee D:
Me: Because I don't feeeeel like it xP (whine)

2 comments:

[ a. n. g. i. e. ] said...

ehehe, I remember this.

AWESOMENESS <3

...update? Pwetty pwease? xD

Sarah Sy said...

WRITE! >:] NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I mean i concur with angerson. :D omigosh. i be so boreddddd D: as u can probs c cuz i typed all those w's individually

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger