Saturday, February 28, 2009

-addicted-

Original:
Andrea: I refuse semicolons, they look fugly.
Van: I refuse YUR FACE. >:D
Andrea: I refuse HER face! :O (points to the person on the screen)
Van: I refuse it too. :D


Chinese Simp.:
Andrea: I reject the semicolon, they look at fugly.
Fan: I reject the YUR face. > : D
Andrea: I reject her face! : O (to person's spot screen)
Fan: I also reject it. : D

(Okay, now there's only one semicolon. And it no longer looks fugly, it looks AT fugly.
Also, Van will now be referred to as Fan. Congratulations.)


German:
Andrea: I point the semicolon, it regard fugly back.
Fan: I reject the YUR face. > : D
Andrea: I reject its face! : O (to person' S-Punktschirm)
fan: I also reject it. : D

(The person on the screen is now a person S-Punktschirm, whatever that is. Oh, and she has turned into an it, by the way.)


Japanese:
And rear: I the semicolon, the point fugly point that.
Fan: I refuse the surface of YUR. > : D
and rear: I refuse the surface! : O (person' ; S-Punktschirm)
Fan: In addition as for me it refuses that. : D

(AHAHAHA Andrea is a rear AND a semicolon xD
And they are no longer refusing each others' faces, they are now refusing the surface.)


Spanish:
And later part: I semicolon, of the point the point fugly that.
Ventilator: Rejection the YUR surface. > : D
and later part: Rejection the surface! : Or (person' ;
Ventilator of S-Punktschirm): In addition as far as me it rejects that. : D

(Andrea is a later part now. And Van turned into a ventilator. o.o)


Italian:
And successive part: Point and virgola I, of the point the point fugly that one.
Fan: Refusal the YUR surface. > : D
and successive part: Refusal the surface! : Or (person' ;
Fan of S-Punktschirm): In more for how much me it refusal that one. : D

(Okay, no longer a later part but a successive part, I see.
Van turned back into a fan, at least.)


Korean:
And the part which is continued: Point of point and virgola I and fugly piece one.
Fan: Refusal YUR surface. > : D
and the part which is continued: Refusal surface! : Or (person' ; S-Punktschirm
fans): respects how much from a more thing it refusal one of writings. : D

(Andrea is a part which is continued now. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, BABELFISH.
And they are back to refusing surfaces again. Oh, but Van wants to refuse someone's writing. That's not nice. D:)


French:
And the part which is continued: Not point and virgola I and fugly piece one.
Ventilator: Surface refusal YUR. > ; : D
and the part which is continued: Surface refusal! : Or (person' ; ;
Ventilators of S-Punktschirm): respect how much more thing it refusal one of the writings. : D

(Van turned back into a ventilator. More than one ventilator, actually.)




Original:
Why does Mr. Lew always give us clown music in band? D:


French:
Why Mr. Lew does it always give us the music of clown in the band? D:

(Nothing too bad here. But why is Mr. Lew an it...?)


Korean:
Does it why Lew always give the music of the clown who to the band is in us? D:

(Apparently Mr. Lew is just Lew now.
The band... is in us? o.o)


Russian:
Does make it why Lew it does always give the notes of clown which to the range in us? D:

(Okay, so now we have a range in us. And we no longer play clown music, we play notes of the clown. Wonderful.)


Dutch:
Makes gives for which Lew it always nota' s of clown which to the pallet in us? D:

(Now we have pallets. And we play notas of clown.)


Chinese Trad.:
Which Lew does gives always its nota' for; Comedian clown s to ours pallet? D:

(There's more than one Mr. Lew?? Does he have a twin like Ms. Wong? o.O)


Japanese:
Some Lew nota' It gives always; For the sake of; Buffoonery teacher s pallet of comedian to our ones? D:

(... I don't get this. Really. @__@)

2 comments:

j said...

lmaoo
rachel this is hilarious.
seeing as that is true i will steal the idea :D

[ a. n. g. i. e. ] said...

Huh, just noticed something random. In Latin languages (french, spanish), van turns into a ventilator. :O

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger