Saturday, February 21, 2009

New layout yeshh :D

4|\|D W|-|y 1z|\|7 D4|\|4 1|\| |-|3r3 y37?
= AND WHy IzNT DANA IN HErE yET?
= And why isn't Dana in here yet?

Ha, Andrea. Congratulate me. >:)

Anyway, in answer to your question, it's because I originally planned the length of P7 be be waaaay longer, but then I for some reason changed it. So now I dunno exactly when Dana will come in, but expect it to be soon. :)

Speaking of Dana... SO DEAD FOR MATH PROJECT ARGH NO REFUSE D:

... Well, granted, it's due in six days, but I'm stressing over it anyway. For some reason.

Omfg, it's 9pm. o.o For some reason it feels like five in the afternoon. This is a problem. Dx

No chapter today, sorry people. I'm being lazy today. :P

About the new layout, I need suggestions on what to put in the right column. Any ideas? o.o

1 comment:

j said...

the new layout is hot.

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger