Friday, September 12, 2008

Teh Rach has returned!

From the dead, yes. I figured out a way to make my account not screwed, so I'm using furkittie as my email address now.

Okay, let's start by summarizing this year so far. Me, Van, and Andrea ended up in Wong's and everyone else in Sutherland's, where they are apparently dying. Jason (and Fandi I think, not sure) are dead on their art and used their "freebie" extension thingy to finish. Tsk tsk. Not good.

As for life in Wong's... Peter says that Sutherland is the better high school prepper. I wanna be prepared for high school, goddamnit. >.> As he said, I'm "oblivious to school." Hmph.

Uhh, yeah. I'm like, dead for geneology, cause it's due on Monday and I don't really have anything done... so yeah... oh god, I'm probably going to have a nervous breakdown on Monday when it's my turn to present. Dx (Btw, geneology is this project where we have to research our family history. Ms. Wong said the presentation has to be 5-10 minutes. Wtf? How am I supposed to talk about my family for 5-10 minutes? @__@)

There's also this thing with spelling words, and this other journal thingy we have to write... this time the journal is about Facebook. Last time it was about listeriosis. Yeah.

Ms. Wong changed our seating plan today. D: Before I sat next to Van in the front row next to the side counter near the side board, now I'm sitting farther back beside Shannon. Jason and Fandi tell me to "learn the art of Shannon," but seeing as she got in trouble with Ms. Wong today with Michelle P, I don't think I want to learn her "art," thank you very much.

My back hurts. We had Chinese school today, and Fandi and Sandy (and Jason Q) are in my class. Yay.

Basic translation of what we had to do today:
I am: Zou Yu Qi
My school is: Crosby Heights
I like to learn: I don't know what I like to learn. o.O (aka, my favourite subject)
I don't like to learn: HISTORY. UGH.
I live in: Canada
My favourite colour is: Purple
I am a: Capricorn
I like to eat: Sushi
My favourite movie is: I don't watch a lot of movies...
My favourite book is: I don't know. Dx
I like to: Go on the computer.

My hand hurts. I'm going to stop now. :P

1 comment:

j said...

holy cow we ARE doing the exact things due on the exact DAY.. that's really screwed up
mhmm whatever my art sucks anyways
and you know what?
I RESTARTED AGAIN :D
we are the sutherlandians now and we shall live a painful year in sutherland world..

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger