Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm STILL sore. >.<

We had to run 2 laps today in Gym, as per usual, but I was still sore from Saturday. -__-;;; Meaning I died.

I only just realized that I hadn't blogged yet today, so I nearly killed my goal of posting at least once everyday. :O

Crap, I only have a few minutes left on the computer. xP Stupid new rules.

Andrea substitued for me at lunch monitoring, cuz I was still feeling weird from doing stuff in Gym that morning, and besides, she wanted to "sit there." :P After, I asked her how it was, and she's like, "Terrible." xD

That Castaway movie thing we have to watch for Survival is kinda creepy. Dx RACH SHALL NEVER BE A DOCTOR/SURGEON PERSON WHEN SHE GROWS UP. NEVER, EVER, EVER.

I'm boreeeeeeeed. -_____-;;;;;;

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger