Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HAI GUYZ

Yeah, I deleted RC from my blog, cause it was getting pointless. D;

We were discussing our singing at recess today. Apparently I'm an alto-ish, Van is obviously soprano, Fandi's tenor-ish, Jason's baritone, Mich is like... alto? And Andrea and Shandy are alto or something. We don't usually hear them sing, so it's hard to tell. :P

I dislike intervals. D; Mr. Lew tried to explain it to me personally cause people were recording in the back room and other people were... talking and playing cards, while I was actually trying to do my work. Dx (So what if I actually want to get decent grades!? Live with it.) I PHAILED. EPICALLY. (Now I'll probably remember how to spell "epically" for a long time, because Richard pointed it out to me yesterday that I spelled "epically" wrong in RC. :P Too bad I can't remember things like "apparently" or "relevant," even after sooo many people pointed out my typos for those words in the past.)

...I'M BORED. I finished my math at school, and I'm too lazy to write a good copy of the thing that's due on Friday right now. Dx Guess I'll listen to music or something. (Oh, by the way, teh Karaoke Queen requires some new songs to sing at recess. Suggestions are gladly taken. ;3)

Oh yeah. Angie and Fandi are unofficially the "Presidents" of Music Council, while Jason is "Vice." I stand in my position as "Teh Karaoke Queen", while Mich is "Photocopier". xD (That reminds me... we have band tomorrow. Marijuana Taxi time. ;D)

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger