Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Post number 16! :D

Photo editing is fun. x3 The picture to the left is one I took at Scanlon of someone's burnt marshmallow (probably mine :P). This was when I was suckish at this stuff, so it's really simple.



I have actually set a goal for myself: to post at least once a day in my blog so it doesn't die. That, and not procrastinating on my homework. (I fail at the latter; I only just started my journal. D;)


Today was the Terry Fox Run/Walk/Thingy. We (meaning the Randomosity clique peoples) walked 2.5 laps. Yeah... not much else to say about that.


Hmm, I should be doing my journal. It's about how the computer made students be obsessed with typing things so they don't write good cursive anymore. BUT TYPING IS FUN. D:


(Btw, Van is freaking scary at Typing Tutor. O__O)

...I really should be doing my journal. Ciao. (Been some time since I said that, eh? :P) (CANADIAN.)

Edit: The picture screws up my post format. o__O Whatever.

Edit #2: Jason, in answer to your last comment- I was talking about Sophia who goes on my bus, not Soff Zhong. And lol, amazing war. xD

3 comments:

j said...

hahhahaha
I HAVE 58! :D
hmm whatever
good luck for posting once a day
amy's blog already died... :O
and you can see her posts getting shorter :P

Anonymous said...

WE HAVE A CLIQUE? :O NEW DISCOVERY GET!

Anonymous said...

OH, AND I AM NOT SCARY AT TYPING TUTOR >:O

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger