Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Sunday. Dx

I suddenly don't want to go back to school. ;o; OH WHAT TO DO~

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, ONCE WE KNOW THAT WE ARE, WE'RE ALL STARS, AND WE SEE THAT~~

.____.;;;;

I'm boreeeed.

I just realized from Jason's recent entry that I haven't written any poetry in a while. Hmm, let's see if I can just whip one up right now.

A Story of Procrastination

You hand me an assignment
That's due in seven days,
I don't want to be too stressed,
So I'll do a bit each day.

Six days left already,
And I don't have anything done?
I'll do it all tomorrow;
I think today I'll have some fun.

Tonight I'll do my rough copy,
Only five days more to go,
I still have lots of time left,
So I think I'll take it slow.

I'd better do something today,
My days are down to four,
But maybe I'll do it tomorrow;
Writing essays is such a bore!

Three days left; I still don't have much done,
But it's okay,
I promise I will do something
By the end of today.

Well, I didn't keep my word,
And now I'm getting stressed,
With two days left, I'll cram tonight
And simply do my best.

Oh dear, it's due tomorrow,
And I'm really getting worried,
I have to get this done tonight,
And I had better hurry!

I now give you my essay
And pray I'll get an A,
And from now on,
I will never, ever, ever procrastinate.

Meh. I don't like it. ._.

...I'm still bored. D8

Edit: Jason's response to this poem xD

Jason says (9:45 PM):
LOL


Jason says (9:45 PM):
ARE YOU MOCKING ME, MS ZOU


Rαcн [ survival ] says (9:45 PM):
haha


Rαcн [ survival ] says (9:46 PM):
NO xD

2 comments:

j said...

ew..
I CANT BELIEVE YOURE ACTUALLY LISTENING TO THOSE...
FREAK

Rachel said...

LMAO xD

I'm boreeeed... .___.;;;

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger