Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Conversations from Today

That I can actually remember. Dx

Me: ...NEARRRRR FAARRRR WHERRREEVERRRRR YOU AREEEEEE~~
Everyone: o__O;;
Sandy: What is that?
Fandi: My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion! You know, theme of Titanic?
Me: LALALAALALALALAAA-
Fandi: Sing it seriously! D:<

Later, that same recess...

Me: When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you...
(Sandy and Andrea join in)
Us 3: When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too,
When you're gone, the words I need to hear will always get me through the dayyyy...
And make it okayyyyy...
I miss youuuu~~
Me: Lalala, lalala, lalala, lalalaaa-
Fandi: ZOMGGG! It was such a serious song, and you just had to wreck it with your "lalala's"! D8<<
Everyone: LOL xD

It seems that a bunch of us have taken to singing karaoke at recess, simply because we're bored and have nothing to talk about. And to annoy Fandi. xD

In Music class...

(Mr. Lew is sitting at his desk, and me, Van, Sarah and Andrea are sitting in front of it)
Mr. Lew: (randomly) Rachel, do you still talk to Richard?
Me: o___O;;;; ......Uh, yeahh, and Peter and Lily and all those people.
Mr. Lew: Yeah? How's high school?
Me: Uhm, I think they said it's not that stressful this semester, or something. Forgot. :/
Mr. Lew: Oh, okay. Do you think they're going to volunteer this year?
Me: Well, Richard and Peter and Dennis say that they're going to volunteer... so yeah...
Mr: Lew: Are they? That would be nice, eh?
Me: (thinks of Randomosity Chronicles) Eh... x33
Mr. Lew: xD Eh, eh?

Yeah, he actually said that. xD

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger