Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blogging when I should be doing hmwk/showering/going to bed.

...Long title. o.O

But it is so true. I really should be homeworking/showering/going to bed...ing. o.O

...It's 9:26 right now. Not THAT late, right? D;

I am so screwed for science. And music. OH WHY, MR. LEW, DO WE HAVE TO LEARN INTERVALS? DD;

...At least I have band/MTTBBQ/Music council to look forward to. ._. (Oh yeah, that reminds me, we need to think of ways to fundraise for Musicfest and stuff like that. I think doing bake sales and concerts that people are actually interested in are the best ideas, but... :/)

I'm getting into photo editing. :]

Mom is yelling at me to shower and go to bed. BUT I DUN WANNA. ;O;

...Screwed for Survival too.

...I'M BORED.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uwaaaaah, Rach is bored.
... intervals aren't THAT bad :O Just wait until you get into minor and diminished and augmented and and and~

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger