Friday, October 22, 2010

PA DAY

... Why did I type the title in all-caps.

Finished my Tate & Liza app yesterday, got accepted yay :D (Now that I think about it, playing romance with these two at the same time might be a biiiiit awkward. |D)

Nothing to do. Parents at work. Grandma and aunt prolly sleeping. Playing music really loudly at the moment. Oops.

Can't practise for choir/solo. Bluh. :c

Reminder: burn duet instrumental on CD soooon. (Actually, rerecord it first, there's a random break in the middle that's prolly from the computer lagging o_O)

I feel lazy. I don't feel like doing anything. I think I'm done all my math homework.

Ew, English project.

Richerface just messaged me. Apparently he had gotten his G1 a while ago. Good job, Richerface. |D

Bluh bluh I'm bored.

WITH A TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIIIIDE

/brick'd

Been a long time since I spammed excessive spacing, eh?

... Eh.

Ehhhhh.

:D

I'm bored. Can I talk to someone? :c

Actually no, screw that, talking is troublesome.

wat.

Porridge.

God, that seems so ancient. o.o

Haven't picked up my Sunshine Islands in a while.

Or any Harvest Moon, really.

I do use characters from the series for playbys all the time though. :D

Which, 'course, induces fanart searching.

Yaaay.

Except no excessive fangirling this time.

Yeah, I kinda moved on from that stage.

Partially.

Prolly 'cause ____ is kind of attractive.

And he's real.

So.

xD

Yup.

Stupid celebrities with their pretty hair. :c

I wish my hair could do that.

Well, actually, I think a ponytail suits me better than letting it down. Unless my hair happens to be extra cooperative.

Also: Because Richard showed me just now.

c:

...

Tate and Lizaaaa. ♥

I am not obsessed with those two, what are you talking about?

No comments:

 
&. borders of reality - Blogger Templates by Templates para novo blogger